Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rubber Duckie Cake

I was asked on Sunday to make a neutral baby shower cake and they needed it by Tuesday. It was a little stressful and I was worried I couldn't pull it off since I only had one day to plan, prepare and make it. I just took a leap and did it here is the result! It is completely edible (well except the cupcake wrappers)!! I really had fun making this! So if anyone is in need of a cool cake keep me in mind;)




2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I'm impressed. What's everything made out of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a 3 layer round cake. The "boards" are chocolate. The metal bands around the bucket are fondant. The ducks are cupcakes with doughnut holes as heads and marshmallows as tails and starbursts for the beaks and feet. The soap and the bubbles are fondant.

    ReplyDelete