Thursday, April 29, 2010

Emmalin's Portraits!

I need help deciding which one to frame! What is your vote?








6 comments:

  1. I LOVE them all! They turned out amazing! The seventh one for sure has to be framed and the flower pot one could go on a Calendar!! What a beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously so adorable!! All of these pictures are amazing. I don't think I could pick just one. I love all the ones in the pink dress and then the second one is cute of her pointing her little toes. Good luck deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 2 and 7 but they all turned out so cute! Good luck deciding which one to frame. You could frame all of them and just choose one to put in a huge frame! Like a collage of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to be repetitive, but they ARE all so cute! What a great photographer! (And having an absolutely adorable baby doesn't hurt either :) I wouldn't be able to pick either, but I think I'm going to agree that numbers two and seven would be great to frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just a doll! Miss you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the 4th from the bottom's my fav!

    ReplyDelete