Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!




As some of you know I celebrated my birthday this week and got spoiled rotten!!! I had a wonderful day (even though Chance had to sleep all day and work all night)bummer:( My family made it a special day anyway! I got a COMPUTER!!!!! Now that might not be a big deal for some but I have NEVER had my own computer everyone I have had has been hand me down mish mash partially working. I also got a cricut cutting machine!!!! Yahoo!!! I have wanted one of these forever! I have only had it for a day and used it probably 50 times!!!! I also got a paper cutter, shoes, movies, money, and an awesome cake!!! Thanks so much everyone for making my day special! I am so lucky to have all of you in my life!

3 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday! I love your cake it is super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, I am still working on getting my gift over to you!

    Now we can share cricket cartidges! Catherine is having a scrapbook night at her house this Sat. Let me know if you want to come with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, my computer finally worked well enough for me to post a comment! Emmalin looks very cute in St. Patty's Day outfit! Glad you liked the computer, hope it's working well!

    ReplyDelete