I have been feeling extremely blessed lately. Recently a few families close to me have suffered unimaginable losses. These awful events have made me realize how fortunate I really am. I think sometimes we all get stuck looking at our own life's and the things that we are going through, when there are so many people less fortunate than us. So I just wanted to tell everyone how grateful I am for everything.
I am so grateful for my wonderful husband, even though he gets on my nerves sometimes. I am so lucky to have my beautiful healthy baby girl, even though at 6 months she has never slept longer than 2.5 hours at a time. I am so blessed to live in this beautiful Valley, even though it seems like it will never quit snowing. I love our home, even though sometimes I get so sick being home all day. I am so grateful for my wonderful family, even though I don't tell them that very often. I am so glad that Chance has a wonderful job, even though it seems like I never see him. I am so lucky for all of my friends, even though I don't invite them over as much as I should. I am so grateful for the church, even though I can't ever hear any of the meetings over Emmie. I guess I just feel blessed. There is always someone that has it worse than you.
ahhh. callie, you are such a cutie. :) It is us that is blessed to have you in our lives and in our family. :) We love you!
ReplyDeleteoh so true. What a great post to help me see outside of my own self. Glad to be able to keep updated on you and your fam! I'll try to feel more blessed this week, I need the extra push right now!
ReplyDeleteSherilyn
Callie, I just wanted to tell you that you are an amazing mom!! You are so patient and wonderful especially with not getting any real sleep for the last 6 months! Thanks for reminding us that we are all blessed and sometimes we just need to focus on the blessings more then the trials.
ReplyDelete